Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Meet Paige!

Meet Paige, a Junior Nursing major.



What are your interests: I enjoy reading, playing the piano, going for walks and spending time with friends. I also LOVE drinking coffee.

Why do you desire to go to Zambia: Going overseas, especially to Africa, has been something I've wanted to do since I was a little girl.  I spent the past two summers lifting up the teams that went to Zambia and hearing about what the Father is doing there.  I feel like Zambia has a special place in my heart and I'm excited to share the Good News and meet the people I've heard so much about.

What do you hope to learn during your time in Zambia: During my time in Zambia, I am excited to grow deeper in my relationship with the Father.  My hope is that, through sharing His love and redemption story with others, I will understand and learn more about who He is.

Lift up Paige as she prepares to go to Zambia.  Ask the Father to give her peace and for the remaining funds she needs for her trip.

If you would like to make a financial contribution or have questions about our trip, please email us at zambiagoteam@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment