Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Meet Hannah!

Meet Hannah, a Junior Family and Community Service major.


What are your interests: The Savior. People. Coffee. and Traveling. Oh and I love adventures.

Why do you desire to go to Zambia: My freshmen year, I felt a specific call to go to Africa and the Father worked it out and sent me to Zambia. While I was there I left a part of my heart with the Zambian people and the workers there. Earlier this year I felt Him calling me back to Zambia and I am answering that call.

What do you hope to learn during your time in Zambia: I hope to gain a better understanding of the Zambian culture.  Also how to Trust the Father when I am completely out of my comfort zone.  Lastly, I hope to learn how to better love and have compassion for the Nationals.

Please lift up Hannah as she prepares to go and for her time in Zambia.  Ask that she might grow in love and compassion for the people of Zambia and around the world.

If you would like to make a financial contribution or have questions about our trip, please email us at zambiagoteam@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment