Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Meet Mikayla!

Meet Mikayla, a Freshmen Nursing major.



What are your interests: I enjoy playing sports and hanging out with friends.  I also enjoy watching movies and doing any outdoor activities. Most of all I love going to new places and experiencing the joy of our Father's presence.

Why do you desire to go to Zambia: Because the Father has placed a love on my heart to go to all nations and tell of His great name.  I am so very excited to see what the Father is going to do in the lives of the Zambian people and through us while we are there.

What do you hope to learn during your time in Zambia: I hope to learn about the culture and to see the amazing joy and love of the Father in a new and fresh way.  I am so very excited to see the people and what the Father has been doing and will continue to do.

Lift up Mikayla as she continues to raise funds for her trip.

If you would like to make a financial contribution or have questions about our trip, please email us at zambiagoteam@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment