Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Meet Dayla!

Meet Dayla, the Student Ministry Associate at OBU.




What are your interests: I love people. I love knowing their stories, hearing their hearts and empowering them to live life to the fullest. In relationship to that I love meeting over a cup of coffee, making breakfast for a friend and experimenting in the kitchen, as a way to open my home to others.

Why do you desire to go to Zambia: This will be my third trip to Zambia and I find myself stretched and challenged in new ways each and every time I go.  My hope in going is that I will be able to engage the students on our team as well as share the Truth with the Nationals we encounter.

What do you hope to learn during your time in Zambia: I hope to grow in my relationship with the Father, continue to learn how to lead others well and continue to build relationships with both the M family and my National friends.

Please lift up Dayla as she leads this team of students.  Ask the Father to give her wisdom and guidance in the weeks to come.

If you would like to make a financial contribution or have questions about our trip, please email us at zambiagoteam@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment