Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Meet Jenna!

Meet Jenna, a Junior Nursing major.


What are your interests: I like to play sports and hang out with my friends. I also like to sing and play the guitar.

Why do you desire to go to Zambia: After going to Zambia last year and meeting the wonderful people, I really felt called back to deepen those relationships and share the Good News with those who do not know the Father.

What do you hope to learn during your time in Zambia: I hope to grow closer to the Father and learn more about His love for us, our call to love His people and share His great name.

Please lift up Jenna as she prepares to go.  Ask the Father to provide the remaining funds for her trip and that He might use her to further His kingdom.

If you would like to make a financial contribution or have questions about our trip, please email us at zambiagoteam@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment