Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Meet Molly!

Meet Molly, a Junior Nursing major.



What are your interests: I like to hang out with my friends, ride bikes, go on walks, travel to new places, and crochet.

Why do you desire to go to Zambia: I'm so excited to be going back to Zambia to see people that I met last year and build on those relationships.  I love to travel, so I'm also excited for new opportunities to see new places and to meet new people.

What do you hope to learn during your time in Zambia: I'm looking forward to seeing what has been happening over the past year.  I'd love to learn more about the culture and ways in which I can grow in my relationships with the Father, as well as in relationships with the people of Zambia.

Lift up Molly as she prepares her heart to go back to Zambia this summer.

If you would like to make a financial contribution or have questions about our trip, please email us at zambiagoteam@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment